Training Worx is strategically positioned to provide quality information and support on training product development and implementation.
The purpose of this service is to:
Provide authoritative advice and intelligence to key stakeholders on vocational education and training matters:
- Provide strategic and innovative advice on training product implementation and curriculum related professional development to enhance the teaching and learning process in VET.
- Support the development of Training Packages and Curricula to ensure its relevance and effective implementation:
- Provide an advisory function for RTOs in achieving education and training solutions to effectively implement training products:
- Develop and provide authoritative advice on content for the VET system;
- Support and maintain currency of relevant information and products
- Support trainers in the implementation of their respective training and assessment strategies.
- Training Worx can provide advice to trainers and assessors on:
- Interpreting and unpacking training packages and curriculum;
- Designing learning strategies;
- Designing assessment strategies
- Setting up an RTO (Registered Training Organisation).